Skull Ring | Eternal Kiss
This soulfully crafted Skull Ring is a unique and stylish piece of jewelry that combines the beauty of love and devotion with the edgy appeal of skull-inspired designs. Featuring two after-life lovers locked in a passionate embrace, this ring is designed to make a statement wherever you go. The intricate details of the skull, the graceful twist and positioning of the spines beautifully incorporated into the ring design creating a truly stunning piece that is both beautiful and meaningful.
* Usage Instructions
Gold, Silver and Brass are malleable metal. They will snap if constantly bend beyond its limit. Adjust once to your selected finger and do not re-adjust it unnecessarily. Thanks!
This is an adjustment ring.
1) Raw Brass (Brass)
2) Raw Brass w Eyes (add 2 x Red Ruby)
2) Antique Silver (Sterling Silver with Aging Finishing) 🔥🔥🔥👍
3) Gold Plated (Silver base with Gold Plating) 🔥
4) Antique Silver w Eyes (add 2 x Red Ruby)🔥👍
5) Gold Plated w Eyes (Silver plated in Gold add 2 x Red Ruby)
6) 18K Solid Gold (Raw 18K Yellow Gold)
7) 18K Solid Gold (Raw 18K Yellow Gold add 2 x Red Ruby)
🔥 Popular among buyers.
👍 Recommended by Altejewellers.
We use authentic gemstones. The following can replace Ruby (Red) at no extra cost. Please write a note during checkout to request:
We can Gold Plate the silver in. If selected, please indicate during checkout.
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.