Love me wild, I promise,
my heart will bloom for you.
A beautiful and thought-provoking piece of jewelry, a dainty skull ring that is covered by daisies and plant roots. The intricate design of the ring is meant to symbolize the cycle of life, where all living things eventually return to the soil and become part of the earth again. The addition of the daisies and plant roots serves to reinforce this idea, making the ring a visual representation of the concept of renewal and growth. An ideal choice for those who prefer subtle and elegant jewelry. With its intricate design and meaningful symbolism, this ring is a unique and special piece that is sure to inspire thought and appreciation.
1) Antique Silver ((Sterling Silver with darken recession)🔥
2) Antique Silver w Eyes (add Red Rubies)🔥🔥
3) Antique Silver with Gold Plated Flowers (Yellow Gold Plating)👍
4) Antique Silver with Gold Plated Flowers and Eyes (Yellow Gold Plating and add rubies)🔥👍👍
5) 18K Solid Gold ( Solid Yellow Gold in 18K)
6) 18K Solid Gold with Eyes (add Red Rubies)
🔥 Popular among buyers.
👍 Recommended by Altejewellers.
We use authentic gemstones. The following can replace Ruby (Red) at no extra cost. Please write a note during checkout to request:
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.