Chinese dragons or East Asian dragons are legendary creatures in Chinese mythology, Chinese folklore, and East Asian culture at large. East Asian dragons have many animal-like forms such as turtles and fish but are most commonly depicted as snake-like with four legs. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it in East Asian culture.
During the days of Imperial China, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength. There was once a Fengshui Master shares with me, only Emperor of China is worthy to wear Dragons symbol with 5 claws. The next Supreme dragon is 4 claws that are carried by the prime minister or for honorable Officials that were bestowed by the emperor. The 3 claws Dragons are common Dragons. So this skillfully crafted Dragon has 4 claws. It is the Supreme Dragon.... enjoy!
1) Antique Silver (Sterling Silver with Antique finishing)
2) Antique Silver with Eyes (Red Rubies)
3) GoldPlated with Eyes (Yellow Gold Plating on Dragon/White Gold Plating on Ring Loop and dragon Teeth, eyes framed in Red Rubies)
4) BlackGold with Eyes (Black Rhodium Plating on Dragon/White Gold Plating on Ring Loop and dragon Teeth, eyes framed in Red Rubies)
5) 14k Gold with Rubies (14k Gold with Rubies eyes) 6) 18k Gold with Rubies (18k Gold with Rubies eyes)
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.