Dia De Los Muertos | Day of the Dead | Sugar Skull
She's all the flowers into one.
Introducing this Sugar Skull Ring - a stunning piece of jewelry that is sure to turn heads. This ring is beautifully crafted with an unmatched level of detail, showcasing the intricate designs and patterns of traditional sugar skulls. Beauty as it is in Silver, it can also be gold plated in - white, yellow, or rose - providing a range of options to suit different preferences and styles. The gold plating adds a touch of glamour and shine to the already eye-catching design, making it a perfect statement piece that is sure to grab attention.
1) Antique Silver (Sterling silver with aging finishing) +For Causal attention 🔥🔥👍👍
2) RoseGold w Yellow (Sterling Silver with Rose Gold Base Plating and Yellow Gold highlight) + For Lady-like Glittering 🔥👍
3) WhiteGold w Yellow (Sterling Silver with White Gold Base Plating and Yellow Gold highlight) + For Glamour Glittering 👍
4) 18K Gold (18K Solid Gold with raw finishing)
🔥 Popular among buyers.
👍 Recommended by Altejewellers.
Initially, this ring is designed for the ladies but it has been gathering some attention from guys too. I am not surprised as a guy, I really like how this ring matched with my other rings. Preferred to wear on the smaller fingers which it will for sure gather some attention.
Check out the Product Video
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.