Ganesha (/ɡəˈneɪʃə/; Sanskrit: गणेश, Gaṇeśa;), also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka, is one of the best-known and most worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon. His image is found throughout India.Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations. Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains, Buddhists, and beyond India.
| 1) Antique Silver (Sterling Silver with Oxidized finishing)
2) Antique Silver with Eyes (Red Rubies)
3) Gold Plated with Eyes (Yellow and White Gold Plating with Red Rubies)
4) 18K Gold (18K Solid Gold )
5) 18K Gold with Eyes (add Red Rubies)
We can change the gemstones to the following without additional cost, just mention during checkout which one you prefer.
1) Citrine (Yellow)
2) Hydrothermal Sapphire (Blue)
3) Emerald (Green)
4) Rock Crystal (Transparent white)
5) Spinel (Black)
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.