Crafted from high-quality materials, this pendant is made to last and is perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. The seahorse's body is delicately crafted, while the butterfly's wings feature intricate details that add a touch of whimsy and charm.
Measuring 60mm in width and 40mm in height, this pendant is the perfect size to make a statement without being too heavy or bulky. It comes with a sturdy chain that ensures a comfortable fit and a secure hold, so you can wear it with confidence wherever you go.
Whether you're looking for a unique piece to add to your own jewelry collection or a special gift for a loved one, our Butterfly Seahorse Pendant is sure to delight and enchant. Order yours today and experience the magic of these two beautiful creatures combined into one stunning pendant.
1) Brass (Raw Brass)
2) Brass with Eyes (add 2x Rubies by default)
2) Antique Silver (Sterling Silver with Aging Finishing)
3) Antique Silver with Eyes (add 2x Rubies by default)
4) Gold Plated (Gold Plating on Sterling Silver. Yellow, White, Rose or Black, Yellow by default)
5) Gold Plated with Eyes (add 2x Rubies by default)
6) 18K Solid Gold (Solid Yellow Gold)
7) 18K Solid Gold with Eyes (add 2x Rubies by default and Yellow Gold by default)
We use authentic gemstones. The following can replace Ruby (Red) at no extra cost. Please write a note during checkout to request:
Quartz (Transparent white)
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.