This impressive heavily decorated war horse is a massive piece of Jewelry that will make you the immediate attention.
For the massive size, it is ideal for index or middle finger. It is also a favorite as a thumb ring.
Width: 25+-mm (depend on Ring size)
Depth: 40+-mm (depend on Ring size)
1) Antique Silver (Sterling Silver with Antique finishing)
2) Antique Silver with Eyes (add Red Rubies)
3) Gold Plated with Eyes (18k Gold Plated with Red Rubies/White and Yellow Gold)
We use US sizing as standard. If you have problem converting your local sizing, please check with us.
We are comfortably handle any sizing from 3-15. If any rings your are interested listed do not offer the sizing you need, you can write in to check with us.
If you do not know your sizing, we recommend you visit your local jewelry store to get your sizing. But if it is not a variable option, you can DIY by using the following method.
Once you trace your size, place the paper strip against a ruler to measure.
During checkout, you can forward your reading (preferably in mm) so we can convert for you.
We provide 1 time free ring size adjustment for our products. You just need to send back the item and we will re-adjust for you.
Same method as above, but instead of fingers, you measure the most narrow part of your wrist. For wrist, generally we are using inches instead. During purchase, select your correct wrist size measurement. If your wrist is slightly bigger then the sizing given. Choose the next bigger size.
- if your wrist is 7 inches, choose 7 inches as your wrist size.
- if your wrist is 8.5 inches, choose 9 inches as your wrist size.
- if you are 9 1/4 inches, choose 10 inches as your wrist size.
Please write to us if you are not sure.